Maximarkets.org is intent on providing the safest and most secure trading environment. We want traders to be confident that their funds and investments are 100% safe.
Maximarkets.org uses a combination of advanced technical and physical securities to protect all data systems.
- Rigorous firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software are used to protect information during transmission
- All data transfers between server machines are transmitted using an SSL encryption
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers
- All trading servers are located in SSAE 16 certified datacenters
- All communication between Maximarkets.org clients and data servers is encrypted.
Uncompromising financial standard
Maximarkets.org is operated by Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd., regulated by International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), license No. IFSC/60/338TS/15. Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd. regularly submits financial reports to the IFSC in order to verify its financial stability, lack of customers’ complaints and to validate its full compliance with industry requirements, among which is the holding of sufficient capital in order to safeguard client funds.
Maximarkets.org is affiliated with Maximarkets.com – a member of the Association of Russian Banks (ARB), certificate No.1800, and a member of the Association of Regional Banks of Russia (ARBR), certificate No. 581.
Cutting-edge safety infrastructure
The Maximarkets.org R&D team maintains the strictest of safety protocols to ensure site and platform integrity.